Thursday, March 14, 2013

Django Unchained Premier Screening


Courtesy to Nuffnang I get to watch Django Unchained Premier Screening before it release in cinema.

A freed slave named Django is trained as a bounty hunter by a German dentist named Schultz, and the two men set out to find Django's captive wife.

For the past 165 minutes watching this movie, it never fail to make my eye away from the cinema screen. No doubt, Django Unchained is really well written script and detailed. There is a part I thought it gonna be end of the movie since it looks like climax but the director proved me wrong.. holymama cow such a long ass winded film but hey, it is nice! The actors, the character development, the song in the movie plus the awesome gun fight are perfect. The only thing I feel fake is the exaggerated blood splash.



If you guy's dunno, Django Unchained was nominated in few categories in Oscar 2013 and won 2 awards -


  • Best Supporting Actor - Christoph Waltz
  • Original Screenplay - Written by Quentin Tarantino




Very quickly Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz is my favourite character in the movie and his performance quite overshadow Jamie Fox as Django. Django only started to shine after his death - after killed Leonardo DiCaprio as Calvin Candie. They are some humor and funny scene in the movie as well make it feel less tense. Deary said it is very comical.




Overall, thumb up to Django Unchained! I have nothing much to complained on the movie. Very satisfying ;)

3 comments:

FurFer said...

the last pictur elol.
*I'm gonna eat you!"

Happy walker said...

good lu got Nuffnang invite~

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Jackie said...

@Ah Fu I gonna smash ur head muahahhaa