Saturday, July 07, 2012

Gong Cha @ Sunway Giza


Finally! Gong Cha has invaded Kota Damansara! Been waiting for so long! :D It is located in Sunway Giza, right opposite Austin Chase.


I believe Gong Cha is no longer an alien for everyone..or i should said bubble milk tea trend? I used to addicted to Gong Cha because out of so many milk tea i have tried - ShareTea, Ochado, Ding Tea, Wu Cha, Chatime and etc, Gong Cha has the most unique tea. Of course, I am talking about their Signature Winter Melon Te with White Pearl add on.


When i said i used to addicted mean I will buy it and drink whenever i at Garden Mall! Of course, I stop doing it and i only drink occasionally now. Well since it is opened at Sunway Giza now, I guess I shall resist it even more..because i just work nearby :P


They are having promotion starting tomorrow, 8th July till 12 July - Buy 1 Free 1 Gong Cha Signature Winter Melon Tea from 11am - 1pm and 6pm - 8pm. Limited to first 50 customer for both session of course :P


So which are your favorite bubble milk tea store? or your preference? Share with me :)

5 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Wah, finally they have new outlet! :D I actually never tried them, even though I always go to Midvalley and The Gardens :s cause I prefer Chatime. Shall try out them soon (:

Ken Wooi said...

I love the signature winter melon tea too! but with black pearl. :D

nicccchang said...

i wanna try gong cha. here no. :-(((

Xue Ren said...

I like Gong Cha's tea, but not the Pearls though =)

Jackie said...

@Hilda you shall try ;3

@kenwooi i usually take both white n black! :P

@nic come come

@xueren not nice?