Thursday, June 07, 2012

Rock Out Twice As Hard With Twins

Well, i always wish to have a brother. A brother who can share same interest with me, share same favourite movie character, share same level of geekness ;P Guess what? my dream pretty much come true. I found a friend who looks like me! Don't believe? I dare you I double dare you to differentiate us from the pictures below!


Yeap! I bet you cant recognize me which am I! Even I myself also get confuse LOLL..neverthless, we do share the same interest! Both of us love Android phone. Fortunately, I got myself a Sony Xperia Neo while he more geek than me, he goes to Samsung Galaxy S III.



Well with him around, i don't feel lonely anymore! We could do everything we love to do! We love play paper rock scissor!



We do share same favourite movie character as well, Kamen Rider! He love Kamen Rider Black (oh yea you can figure out who is him from the pose below) while I love Kamen Rider Black RX! Oh yea i know we are pretty crazy!


Speak about twin, we couldn't win the real Twins! If you don't know, Twins will be Live in Malaysia soon!!


Here are the details :

Date: 9 June 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00pm
Venue: Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands

The best thing in the world is i will be going to watch their concert together with my twin! Yes! We will rock out twice as hard with twins!



For more detail of the concert, click HERE. If you see both of us twins, remember to say hi k? ;)

7 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

So cool doing "twins" like that.. i should so try one day haha :)

nicccchang said...

HAHAHAH! i scare you fight with your own twins. den kelam kabut. xD

Xue Ren said...

haha! creative post there! all the best! :)

Charmaine Pua said...

Difference: 1 of them very lansi lor (the shirt says it all) LOL!

Jackie said...

@kenwooi lets make a short film u n ur twins! :3

@nicole kelam kabut nemai 1. Better than kelam kabut ownself LOL

@xueren thanks ;)

@charmaine but the lansi 1 very leng zhai

NatashaTing said...

wow cool intro to ads. Very well done!

Natasha
picablocks.blogspot.com

10SioN said...

Almost was really convinced there is such a coincidence :D
The KamenRider pic sort of gave it away LOL