Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Puppies need new home!

It is sad to see all newborn puppies been thrown away by heartless owner. My dad today found 3 puppies (estimated 2 months old) in the drains. Being very kind, i knew my dad couldn't just look back on them. He brought them home and now is under our cares.


2 female and 1 male in the siblings.


I call this pup Tai Ka Jie coz she most active and noisy. In addition her fur is more white compare to others.


This is another female pup which had brownish fur.


Finally, the male who also had brownish fur.

So now, i hope someone kind enuf to adopt them. Any of my readers need puppies? I am truly appreciated everyone kindness. DO help me spread too, save a life! Newborn are not meant to be treated this way! They might not luxury breed but, it is still a life we talking about.

Please do contact me if any of you or your friends and family would love to adopt them. If not, please help me spread up. I really wish they found a kind owner and get a better life.

Thank you.

6 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

will help u RT this post on twitter :)

Unknown said...

kesiann!!! I wish I can adopt...soli lah boss..;(

missyblurkit said...

will share out the post. am so glad that your dad picked them up! hurrah! he's a good man:D

Xue Ren said...

pity all these puppies! :( i will adopt them if my parents let. will ask them for permission.

BlurCo said...

where r u located?
lemme check with my mom as we lost our doggie last month.
pls email me at spiderlily85@gmail.com
thanks. :)

Jackie said...

Thanks for everyone help. All 3 puppies are adopted by kind owner :D