Saturday, April 07, 2012

Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II Zuiko Digital Zoom & Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f/2 ED Lens

I have spend alot on camera this few months. First i got myself an Olympus EP-3. Later Panasonic 20mm. Next is the lens that I never mentioned here before, Olympus 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II Zuiko Digital Zoom to replace my kit lens. Got this lens last month and I loving it so much! Sample picture can been seen in my Nuffnang Birthday Bash post ;)

 



Yes it is Four Third lens but with MMF-2 adapter i can mount it on my Olympus EP-3 with Auto Focus as well. AF might slow but acceptable.

 


The lens just giving me feel like my old Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. The weight, the size..awww i miss my old DSLR :(

 


Finally, today i bought a new lens again. I trade in my Pana 20mm and got myself Olympus 12mm F2. I decided to get a wider prime and guess what, totally in love with it!


Some quick comparison between 12mm and 14mm in mft world. The 2mm (4mm in 35mm equivalent) make big difference for me. Hey! It is wider :D



The size is not big, shorter than kit lens abit. When mount on my EP-3 the auto focus speed is godlike. I able to shoot before people do notice i am shooting them..BANG! I can be stalker with this lens wtf

 

 


Did some quick shot at lowlight just now. Ate at 1 of the hawker stall in Desa Setapak and did a quick snap on the food. Yes i have no time do composition, i just BANG before my friends all did lay their hand on the food. It was quick :D

 

 


Overall, i am happy with most of the lenses i possesses! The one and final lens i will get coming next would be Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8!! Can't wait for the lens ready to sell :D

0 comments: