Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Andes Byo Again! All Pork Burger!

WARNING : Below all pics is non-halal food, which is PORK. Read on ur own risk :)

It has been more than half a year since i visited Andes Byo and had decent Pork Burger (refer back to my first post about Andes Byo at here!). I am surprise they renovate the place adi and it look pretty good. But then the price was increase too ;/


Brought my classmate to try this out just now. Oh yea v damn semangat drive all d way from Cheras to Aman Suria just to eat it! oh wait, i shud said i am d 1 semangat since i am the driver pifff *stare at 3 of u, Gabriel, Mark & Nelson*

This is what 4 of us had, 2 Pork Burger, Aussie Bacon Warp Burger, Pork Bacon Warp Burger, Mash Potatoes and Banana Split.


 
 * Pork Burger *
 
 * Pork Bacon Warp Burger *
 
 * Aussie Bacon Warp Burger *
 
 * Mash Potatoes *
 
* Banana Split *

As usual, the pork is AWESOME! U gotta try it ;) The mash potatoes wasn't the best, Popeye one still my favourite. Banana Split is good too :)

Overall, Andes Byo still my favourite Pork Burger restaurant ;) looking forward to hunt a new shop that sell pork burger! and ya FML, holiday make me fat! Food make Wally cried as well ;(]

7 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

the pork burgers really look damn good. :)

LauraLeia said...

OMG I just had lunch and this made me feel soooooo hungry! >_< Aman Suria? Maybe I should go try it out; quite near for me. :D

jfook said...

Omg sinfully delicious..

Kyril D. Soul-X said...

wah where is this

Koh Kian Fai said...

walao so thick man! this sure kills my mouth lol cannot fit in XD

Unknown said...

Where is it? !!!! WOW!! gotta try it out!!!

Jackie said...

@ISaac is very awesome!

@laura GOGOGOGO!!

@ah fook sinfully awesomeeee! ;P

@Kyril here d address

K-G-11, Jalan PJU1/43
Aman Suria, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 47301

@Ah Fai tipu la u! :P

@Eunice Aman Suria! Refer comment above for the address ;)