Sunday, January 16, 2011

Purple Operation




































Oh yes! My Blackberry have change into...Ok not Kamen Rider W..but to this ;D























Yes Purple! wee finally able to pimp my berry into purple! Thanks to Eric! It is purple metalic housing. Went to his house to pimp it after my Maxis Om Nom Nom Race yesterday :D Well since it is full purple now..who is it? could it be Kamen Rideer Ouja or Purple Ranger from Juken Sentai Gekiranger??





Well since Ouja got silver + Purple, i guess Purple Gekiranger match my BB more XP

p/s i guess most of u know my team won 2nd place for the Maxis Om Nom Nom race :D..gonna blog about it once i am free! weee we are freaking happy actually! Thanks for everyone support! :D




3 comments:

xu.xu.moi said...

congrats on the winning and that purple is very nice! :D

Devella said...

Elegante purple!!!

Jackie said...

@sirei heh thx :D

@devella yayy sexayyy

@ken ya la gay like u