Sunday, July 12, 2009

4 Happy Seasons Restaurant

I went to dinner wif my family today at this restaurant, located at wangsa maju, somewhere near Carrefour. Heard from it from my friend last time and from their feedback it was a pretty good restaurant. My sis wanted to try it and keep persuading my dad to had dinner there, and my dad agreed.


* 4 Happy Seasons *


My first impression when reached this restaurant, WOW! It kinda huge and have 2 floors. Well, adapted from the shop name, 4 seasons, this shop interior had 4 types which is Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer.



Summer - open air decoration wif fan and using red theme.
Spring - wif air-cond temperature around 20~30 degree celcius and using green theme.
Winter - wif air-cond temperature around 15 degree celcius and using blue theme + blue light for d feels.
Autumn - another open air decoration and without fan. Orange was used as d theme.

Not only their interior divided into 4 seasons, even their menu and food was categorize into 4 seasons. As for d price range, it kinda expensive compare to other standard cafe. This are the foods ordered by my family.


* Season Special Fried Rice - RM11.80 *

* Pan Seared Imported Salmon Fish Volcano Rice - RM16 *

* Baked Potato with Cheese & Mushroom - RM8 *

* Nasi Lemak Rendang - RM9.80 *

* Tupelo Chicken - RM8.80 *

* Mix Combo Platter (Fish Chip, Fried Sui Gao, Drumstick, Fried Chicken) - RM15.80 *

Overall the shop was great with d environment and uncommon food in their menu. However the price was kinda costly for me =P..might come back again wif my friends next time!

oh btw,this time i manage to get d address and contact num from this shop.

No 9, Jalan Wangsa Delima 1A,
Section 5, Wangsa Maju,
53300, KL
Tel : 03-41427171 / 03-41432626

7 comments:

~ALSY~ said...

Wow... the interior of the restaurant looks marvelous...

The food looks good too...
Got me hungry looking at it... hehe...

Jackie said...

LOL....haha..get ur butt n try it out then =P..btu quite exp ler

Joshualaw said...

Many of my friends went there edi...but i haven't!!! Gosh~ you make me so desperate to go there~ lols!

Jackie said...

haha..some said nice some said dun nice...for me okok lo..but d menu is something new for me..and very costly..LOL

KwOnG FeI said...

aiya..u post earlier than me..
i visited weeks ago but yet to receive the photos..

Jackie said...

LOL u still can post ma...nth wrong what -_-

JoinMe said...

Hi Jackie Loi
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.