Monday, April 08, 2013

The Host Movie


Thanks to Nuffnang for the movie screen yesterday. Not interested to watch at first but since I am joining yesterday Lotus convoy, so why not? Will blog about that tomorrow :P

An alien invader inhabits a captured human in an attempt to locate the last surviving free humans on Earth.

I have enough of twilight movie and this is definitely better than Twilight. Well not until the last part look pretty meh to me. To be honest pretty interesting concept. At least the alien come in peace, no blood driped.. just my assumption since they never bother to explain where and how the alien come and invaded the earth.



Nothing to shout on character performances. Not excellent not too bad too. Just plain emotion on Saoirse Ronan (Melanie) and her inner voice. Storyline pretty slow, draggy, lack of romance. Seriously I dunno what Genre to put for this movie. It doesnt even have the basic movie movie graph it suppose to have - I mean climax.





Overall, interesting movie but badly plan. At least, it is much better than twilight.

0 comments: