Friday, February 08, 2013

Busy Life with a little bit here and there

I really have no time spend on my blog recently. Too busy with job and daily life. I spend minimum 3 hours stuck in jam daily weekday and 8 hours in office. That's totally took away my 11 hours life daily. I miss my student life. Too much responsibility and commitment to commit after being an adult. Nevertheless, life goes on and I will still try my best to update my blog as much and as update as possible.

Chinese New Year is coming too! Sadly I am too busy to prepare a new template for my blog. Plus I promises myself I will change the header (I am not happy with the current 1 honestly). Gotta do a proper TO DO LIST for myself and execute it accordingly. On other hand, I got my very first bonus pay from my job! Though not much but it does cover my coming soon HK expenses! teehee I cant wait July for my HK trip! I am very sure I will snap alot photos and eat alot of foods at there!

Talk about photography, I put some teaser regarding some of my photoshoot in my Facebook page. Yup, it is some casual photoshooting at Thean Hou temple with Sher Lynn being the model and Ken as one of the photographer with me. Honestly I would love to pick up back this skill though I know I rarely had opportunity to shoot model. I still prefer shooting performances and concerts. Anyone wanna hire me to be media for Mayday concert? :(


I bought a new lens too! Sadly the new lens supposingly to arrived on the day before my photoshoot with Sher Lynn and I really looking forward to use it. Too bad delivery got delayed thanks to Federal Holiday last Friday. Anyway, it is Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar T, 50mm f2.8 with 14 aperture blade. Awesome bokeh I tell you! I kinda dig into old lens recently and I don't really mind doing manual focus. No chance to use my new lens yet but hopefully opportunity coming soon.


Anyway, CNY next week! My journey will be on hiatus for a week since I won't be able to have fully access on internet when I am not around and I wanna enjoy my holiday without any worries. Of course, my Twitter and Instagram will be still available to stalked :P Here the video for you all, done by me using 2 days time for my company.



XIN NIAN KUAI LE! Whoever wanna bank in me ang pao do ask my bank number personally k?

4 comments:

FurFer said...

Can I give the angpau physically to you? XD

Koh Kian Fai said...

Gong Hei Fatt Choi! :D

Xue Ren said...

OMG! the model is so pretty in that cheongsam!!!

HAPPY CNY yo! :D

Jackie said...

@ah fu u no gib me 1 :(

@kianfai gung hei gung hei fat tai choi!

@xueren haha that's sherlynn for u ;P Happy CNY!