Monday, December 24, 2012

Tin Hou Temple

* Tin Hou Temple *
* Guan Yin *
* The Ox eye *

Was checking on my memory card and found out that I got some pictures I never post before. Since my last attempt on shooting at Petaling Street, I feel like changing environment and try to shoot at temple. So, with my partner in crime we went ahead to Tin Hou Temple on Saturday morning for some shutter spam.

* He just tired *
* Wanna have a ride? *
* Sweeping *
* Silhouette *

Honestly I though I could shoot abit landscape and architecture here but unfortunately my mind and eye keep hunting for human to shoot. I guess I just couldn't make it my mind nor focus on what I should do. Nevertheless, I do believe there is always a new thing and challenge for me to face.

* Lotus *
* Cleaner *
* Praying *
* Fortune telling *

Bringing up my one and only gear again, Olympus E-P3. to the temple. From my last shooting, I was complaining my Tamron 90mm was abit too tight, thus I am bringing my newly bought Olympus OM 50mm f1.4 and also Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f2.

* Dramatic Tone *
* Pop Art *

Once in a while I am tempted to play around with my camera built in Art Filter. I do rarely shoot this and I am kinda the type of person what I see what I want in my photo. Means I am the type want my photo to be exactly same like what I see with my eye in terms of colors. But I guess no harm in changing my style once in a while.

* Young man *
* Lens Flare *
* Comfort Zone *
* Now she is tired *

Not much moving target for me to shoot and I give up very fast on that day. Guess I still enjoying shooting at street where we get to see alot interesting subject. I am going to Penang this weekend. Hopefully I can do some shutter spam at there!

3 comments:

Charmaine Pua said...

LOL the tired man's pose looks so wrong le :p

FurFer said...

Ah ping mai ham sau a XD

Jackie said...

@ah ping imagination is beautiful :P

@ah fu ya la ah ping hamsup