Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skyfall Premier Screening


Courtesy to Nuffnang I get to watch Skyfall Premier Screening before it release at cinema this Thursday. A must watch James Bond movie for all 007 fans!

SKYFALL, from Albert R Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, and Sony Pictures Entertainment, is directed by Academy Award® winner Sam Mendes and stars Daniel Craig, who returns for his third film as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007.

I am not really a hardcore James Bond fans and the last James Bond movie I remember I watch wasn't from Daniel Craig. Yes it was that long. Nevertheless, the movie is pretty awesome though I felt the story pretty dull and draggy. Takes long time to go climax.




The whole movie is pretty much packed with chasing, action and massive gun fire at the climax of the movie. One of my favourite scene is none other than the bike chasing scene where 007 jump to train together with his bike. Not really impressed with the gun fire at the climax.



What I felt lack in this movie was hot chick and cool gear. Oh well, the girl not exactly hot nor playing important role in the movie. But I bet all girls are drool over Questermaster AKA Q in the movie :P




Nevertheless, catch up this movie on cinema coming this Thursday! One of the movie you shouldn't miss it!

0 comments: