Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Helios 44m 58mm f2 Lens

Got myself this m42 lens last few days and yupz! I love it soooo muchhh and refuse to use back kit lens! LOLL


It has fixed focal of 58mm with widest aperture of 2.0. The minimum focusing distance is 0.55 meters. In addition, this lens has 8 blades inside, good for bokeh ;) From my experience using it past few days, this lens really satisfy me and sharp!


Oh i forgot mention this lens need an adapter (m42 to micro four third adapter) to mount onto my baby Zeekon. Obviously, it is manual focus lens ;P


Some pictures taken with this lens, items, food, animal and human portrait. All taken with f2.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


What do u think? Initially I wanted to get Panasonic 20mm f1.7 and right now i might need think twice about it. I am satisfy with this lens :)

My next target Olympus FCON-P01 adapter and i am done with my gear set...at the moment ;P

4 comments:

N/A said...

Jeng wor! lol

Henry Lee said...

nice lens... sharp indeed but manual focusing is a bummer :(

Anonymous said...

Nice! Great lens u have there!

Jackie said...

@Pennie kang hai sai mat kong! ;P

@henry manual is nice with live view LOL

@joshua tq! :D :D