Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lelong.my E-Commerce Fair 2011


I bet everyone know what is lelong.my If u dunno it is a website for auction & Online Shopping in Malaysia! Now, behold the first and largest E-Commerce fair in Malaysia, The Lelong.my E-Commerce Fair that gonna storm at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (Hall 1 & 2)!!

Here are the details of the event.

Name: Lelong.my E-Commerce Fair 2011
Date: 12, 13, 14 November (Friday-Sunday), 2011
Time: 11.00am - 9.00pm
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (Hall 1 & 2)

So what so fun about this? Well, beside expecting various kind of stuff that gonna be sell LIVE on there, there's gonna be live bidding starts from RM 1! Awesome? Imagine iPhone 4 in RM1 *droolsss*

Besides, lelong.my prepared 3 simple step of blogging competition to public! What? why join this competition? i bet u'll join once u know what are the prices!

o 1st Prize: Samsung Galaxy S II (Black)
o 2nd Prize: View Sonic ViewPad 10
o 10 Special Prizes: RM50 SuperBuy Shopping Vouchers

Awesome rite!? DSLR! Tablet! Voucher! How dare u gonna miss this!?

So here are the 3 simple step u required to follow ;)

o “Like” Lelong.my’s Facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/lelong.com.my)
o Write a blog post on: Your Most Memorable Experience Buying Online
- The post can be both positive or negative, describing the experience
- Include the Lelong.my E-Commerce Fair masthead
(http://ecfair.lelong.com.my/2011/wp-content/uploads/eventdetails.png) or promotional
flyer (http://ecfair.lelong.com.my/2011/wp-content/uploads/Lelong-Ad-Final.jpg)
o Submit your blog post to Lelong.my via the Facebook page “Contest” tab (closing date: 31st July 2011)

Obviously, the most outstanding and interesting posts will be announced winners on 1st August 2011!

More info, just logon to www.ecfair.lelong.my

0 comments: