Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules Premier Screening

Courtesy of Marilyn who brought me as her movie guest, i get to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules before it officially aired on cinema.


Back in middle school after summer vacation, Greg Heffley and his older brother Rodrick must deal with their parents' misguided attempts to have them bond.

I din watch the first 1, but after watching this, i felt tat is very childish. The movie is more likely some normal daily life that everyone will go through but shit will happen especially when u had brothers. in this case, Rodricks and Greg din get along but in d end they manage to have mutual understanding, they are brothers afterall. Overall is not a bad movie but mayb not suitable for *cough cough* adult like me. But still, enjoyable with some comedy and action done by small kid...remind me abit my childhood where i going through some of those things before ;)

 

 

 


Catch this on cinema if u r fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! Now only I realise the fat boy got a Choco like mine too >.<

Jackie said...

LOLL :P