Tuesday, March 15, 2011

of Chilis : Leisure and Brotzeit : Bernard Birthday

Last friday is a leisuring day for me, after work my ass off and burn out my energy completely till negative, decided to take a break and regain myself. Went for Chilis lunch with my uni friends. Been plan for it since last year and finally, we are here! poff! At Mid Valley of coz ;)



Ordered 2 plate of Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers and 2 plate of Country Fried Chicken Cripsers for 4 of us. Love the spicy + smoked honey on the Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers alot! :D


* Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers *

* Country Fried Chicken Cripsers *

After lunch, we went for movie, Big Mommas : Like Father Like Son. After end my movie session, went to meet Jessy for some short yumcha session while waiting times to pass. Had some regular chat wif her and just get to figure out v have some mutual friends (not blogger of coz :P) and v been on same event b4 previously. This world is small huh? or shud i say Libra is awesome :D


* Jessy *

* Camho! *

Went to Brotzeit with others to give a surprise to Bernard. Yes it was his birthday and we purposely surprised him by saying not attending his party at 1st and suddenly appear on d location LOL..of coz thanks to Evelyn who be our spy :P






* Jessy, Carmen, Eli & her cousin LOL*

* Arrival of Bernard & Evelyn *

* A birthday call from Sayang to him :) *

* Lastly, a pic with him :) *

I leave a short while after arrival or Bernard because i been out for whole day and i know i need smack my ass back to work..sigh life sucks :( Hopefully my energy is fully filled and manage to survive till 10th April! Gogo Jackie!

Lastly, Happy Birthday again Bernard :)








p/s if u wanna know, all this pics above taken by my new Baby CrossZee ;)

1 comments:

Hp said...

Nice birthday celebration! So lovely! haha ^^