Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day! I bet every1 will have their wonderful moment wif their mum today :D. For me nth special actually. Me & my family like to stick to traditional way, which is go out and eat.


* My mum ^_^ *

Well, most of the years we went to eat pizza. But today my dad refuse and ask me and my sis to get others place. In addition, they dun like to went far just to eat..geez..Finally we came to this place, Popeyes in Wangsa Walk. We ordered 5 sets of food.


* our meals *

* Shrimps *

* 3 pieces chicken, Spicy *

* Chicken Sandwich *

* Shrimp Sandwich *

* Popeyes, Louisiana Kitchen *

For me it taste pretty normal. I guess the most attractive are the mash potatoes! It doesnt taste like normal mash potatoes. It contain chilies and black pepper (if i not mistaken). Geez..i guess when i craving for it i'll purposely go get it for RM5, large size :D

Nevertheless, Happy Mother's Day again to every1!

0 comments: