Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Unexpected!

today i made a very sudden decision! when my mum wanna bring my sis go to barber shop, i offer myself i wanna go too. i wanna cut my hair and dye it! yes dye! i dowan highlight it adi and i decided to make it whole head XD....

i have been thinking quite long inside d shop what color should i take. i dowan those like lala color..so finally i choose a color blonded..but then..i dunno y d outcome become brownish + redish! lol...get free red color inside d cream XD...

besides, tod today gonna play nite basketball wif wailoon,danny,peiying & authur. but juz right b4 i wanna go out, suddenly rain! sigh..reli potong steam la =(..so our game tonite cancel..so sad..promise myself gonna exercise adi next year!! ahhhh!!

___________________________________________________________________

my dear manage to make it to top 100 for nescafe kickstart entrepreneurship! thats mean she is entering phase 3. dear reader, please support my dear by vote her! Click here for the link. what u need to do juz sign up urself and vote her. each vote is much appreciated! thx! =)

0 comments: