Monday, July 21, 2008

Assigment : Cubes Nightmare part 2!!!

Again, cubes haunted my day and night!! I hate it so much!! Sigh….

However I manage to finish up the cubes as well as d design I gonna do. Beside, the picture below juz prototype modal. After done all the arrangement, v required to create an opening on each cubes…yea right! EACH CUBES!! E-A-C-H-C-U-B-E-S!!!






So guess what? Tat modal not yet been finalized, I mean..not in the final phase yet. So v using so-whatever materials to do the opening. Here is my cubes result!






So here is my report.
Report :

Cost : less than rm10
Duration to complete : 17 hours for 34 cubes; 0.5 hours for each cubes.
Result : OK! PERFECT! GOODDD!!!


WHAT!!??? Wtf!! Result Perfect and good???wait wait..…I change my report first..

My Health Result : Dying!! SICK!! KO!!

Sigh….this just part 2 nightmare…PART 3 (final phase) coming soon…believe me, my report outcome will burst up when doing final phase…sigh




I HATE CUBESSS!!! Dun let me c toufu anymore!

2 comments:

Ugly Paul said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

wow ...
good job ya...
erm...
i sure cant make it....
take my life also cant...
lol...
hmm...
nice cubessss...