Thursday, December 03, 2009

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens

Finally, i got myself a new lens beside kit lens. Been thinking for so long what lens i should get that suite me and finally i came to this conclusion, a prime lens =).


* The box *

Why Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens? why 35mm but not 50mm? Well easy..coz i m using D60 body and 50mm lens doesnt have auto focus motor..thus i need to get myself 35mm with double price compare to 50mm =(


* Front view *

* Side view*

Nevertheless, i never regret getting this lens since the focal length is 35mm, means i m given advantage to shoot nearer =D. Unfortunately this lens doesnt come wif VR =(


* 3/4 view *

Well, i am playing with my lens just now and comparing f/3.5 with f/1.8 and here the result.


* Taken with f/3.5 *

* Taken with f/1.8 *

I knew alot people love the blur image on the background or know as bokeh in our term. Well i love it also, but i wun using it in all situation. Depend =)..My next target is a zoom lens. After that i am done wif my lens gear =D

11 comments:

Mike Yip said...

it's a 35mm, you don't really need it to have VR ler unless you plan to run with the lens chasing after your subject :D

Jeffro said...

exacty what Mike said.. normally only tele-lens has the VR... becoz of wind and lil vibration from surroundings..

since u hv 35mm now.. HV AWESOME fun with it! =D if going for event only, this is super nice ady.. =D

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

the sifu has spoken! I dunno what to say but...wah! big diff. Nice bokeh! :D I like boken effect also. :P when i see you let me play with it ok?

Calvyn said...

This is really a wonderful lens, I would recommended to my friend if they are using D40 and D60 :D

Chia Chia said...

yeah~ blur background~~ i love it~

HitoMi Ng said...

COngrats!! The photo colour of 35mm is much much nicer ^^

Jackie said...

@mike hm but some of my pic very blur lor when using low shutter which it din happen on my kit lens wor

@jeffro haha..thx..,..event mayb i'll stick back wif my kit lens for better zooming & focal length

@kristine can can let u play..no prob..LOL~

@calvyn sure :)

@chia LOL hahaha..

@hitomi lol thx

CWKen said...

eh my comment tak keluar wor. budden u dman rich hor buy new lens, i jeles :(

when i see u lemem play k? :p interested in this lens also lol

Jackie said...

@ken bleh i bought it wif my half month salary ok =__=...now pk adi...T_T

Ying Zi said...

Oh,so nice. Really have a lot of difference!

Jackie said...

@yingzi yupz =)....