Friday, December 04, 2009

My Baby Vivi Lost Her Virginity Again....

Deja Vuuuuuuuu!! Early of this year my Baby Vivi was banged by my dad and send to shop to repair. End of this year, which is today is my turn who cause her banged on a car T___T...Seriously it was my first time on accident! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!


* she 毁容 again.. *

I was on middle running some errand and dunno which roundabout, i accidentally banged a dude who driving a Waja. I saw that dude was moving away from me so i dun reli bother to look on front coz i m pretty sure there is no more car. Thus i turn my head on right side to check is there any incoming car so that i can enter the roundabout. Unfortunately that Waja dude suddenly break in the middle of road while my face was still stick on the right side.


* The left hand side front door kenot open due to the metal stuck inside..T__T *

So, the most EPIC moment in this world happened. my Baby Vivi kissed tat dude back side...GODDAMNIT!!!! She was seriously injured while the Waja dude back side just swallow abit...I have no idea why he run away and din ask me to stay back for a discussion about d accident..OMFG..i hope he wun go and report police -_-...damn...!


* The bumper... *

And now again, my Baby Vivi need send to hospital for medication treatment...Hallelujah....


* She having a horn now..LOL *

i am so goddamn heart break again T_____T

6 comments:

test said...

U better lodged police report ASAP to claim insurance n counter claim the other driver

mike yip said...

nvm... old one dun go, new one wont come

Name A Star said...

lol so many damn and those words .

Joshualaw said...

Wow..then your baby must be crying hard now...damn hurt...

HitoMi Ng said...

OMG, I think he knows he is the one causing it. If not he would have asked for compensation or what.

Hope you Baby VIVI can remove the Horniness. Take good care of her

Jackie said...

@spec LOL..dun think he record my num XD..my car takde insurance

@mike LOL..u get me d new 1? =D =D

@lol ya lo so damn sienz XD

@joshua LOL mmg pun

@hitomi WTF rueduce horniness -___-