Sunday, December 06, 2009

J&J Lunch

Went to meet with Jemy on last Thurs. Yes it was the same day i bought my new lens. As soon as i bought it, i tested it on her =P...ok not to mention my gf who already be the first tester..she kept camwhore in my car using the new lens XD


* my gf *

It was kinda random outing with Jemy. We knew each other quite long, but never meet face to face before. Since she currently having study break, i took d opportunity to had a lunch with her.

We went to The Curve, Kim Gary Restaurant for lunch. While eating there, i am playing around wif my new lens since i am not use to it..ended up i still prefer my kit lens and change it on the half way, LOL..


* Jemy, taken wif 35mm, f/1.8 *

I guess i gonna photoshoot her soon or later since she seem interested =P..hope so..haha

2 comments:

Name A Star said...

lol wow J&J , like the jay and jolin ! dual J !!
seek for next date !

Jackie said...

haha yea coz v J rocks! =P