Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Studio Based Learning - Modeling Clay Phase 4

I know you guys been waiting this..i know u do! dun denied! u have been peeping my model boobs over & over again! ADMIT IT DAMN IT! ROARRRR!!! Anyway i officially done my clay model including paint it! yay!! HOOORAY FOR ME! =D

Her the blue print of my model...before..*cough*..i show the real 1...>,<


* Color may vary from the real model..WTF *

And jeng jeng jeng! The big boob! opss..i mean my General role character here! behold to Maya de Claw!


* Side view (left) *

* Back view *

* Side view (Right) *

* Front view *

Alrite technically i havent complete the model. I still left the cape..sigh..still looking a solution to do it due to the stu big ass pipe tube blocking there..presentation for this model on this fri! good luck to me! wtf!!

3 comments:

Chee Ching said...

Only solid colors? :P

Jackie said...

haha..dun think wanna do d shade..since..all toys outside dun have what..XP

Chris Thoo said...

I want oneee..
ROARRR