Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Studio Based Learning - Modeling Clay Phase 2 & 3

After making the skeleton for d model, is time to play wif d clay. I simply stuff d clay together in d skeleton. At least i m trying to get the basic shape of my character.


* Basic shape *

Ok i know it look sucks. The breast doesnt looks like a breast. The waist got the horrible shape..but trust me! from this point u gotta slowly add n drop d amount clay. Treat those clay as human flesh, then u'll know how many amount u suppose to apply on d specific area =)


* Ignore d head..haha *

*jeng jeng jeng* here the approximate correct shape & proportion for human body (pic above). For me, the toughness part to shape is d leg and the hand due to d muscle (see pic below).


* The leg muscle *

Well after done wif d proportion and shape, time to detailed the model. I add the armors on my character adi except d swords..n my model head wasn't complete detail enough.


* My model - Role : General *

And i would love to share some of my coursemate model as well =)


* Gabriel Model - Role : King *

* WeiHong Model - Role : Queen *

* Usaid Model - Role : Jester *

8 comments:

Jacquelyn Ho said...

i like the jester model!

Anonymous said...

I saw boob! lol

Jackie said...

@jacq haha..yea his 1 almost complete adi

@baby mine leh? =(

@joshua female of coz got boob -____-

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

i like the pictures! Very well taken! :D

So it's like you playing with boobs right? HAHAHAH!

Jackie said...

@kristine *cough cough* what u mean i love playing d boobs..it is hard n sticky can...uekkk

Ken Wooi said...

it's nice to shape the boobs right?
round.. rounder.. rounnddd... =D

kenwooi.com

May said...

the jester one is so cute! yours one also quite ok ma! btw...im andrienne. haha.

Jackie said...

@ken i gonna kill u -_-

@andrienne LOL thx..hahahahaha