Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tamron SP AF 17-50MM F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] A16NII

This beginning of the year reli a big impact for me. My wallet is like big pipe that got 1 hole..cause all the water flow out none stop and in large quantities...i'll bertaubat now and will fix the hole and let it flow necessaries T____T


* Unboxing...my new lens!! *

Bought this yesterday immediately after i got enough money from my hard earn and save...or probably by luck as well XP. I really appreciated what i have now. So, may i intro to u, my new lens that gonna replace my current kit lens, Tamron SP AF 17-50MM F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] A16NII!! *phewww...*..yes is not VC version ;)


* Da Lens *

* Front view *

* 3/4 view *


Play this lens few time b4 from my friends and all recommend me this lens. It was also one of the best and hit lens ;). What i like on this lens was the constant f. When zoom in zoom out the f is constant, unlike my kit lens. Unfortunately i tod after zoom in, the f is constant, the exposure will constant as well so i no need adjust the shutter speed..but this lens already prove me wrong =(


* Zoom to 50mm. Not so long. Tats d reason dun reli need VC for me. Hand stable can adi =P *

* The lens size so damn big... *

Since i just bought yesterday, dun reli have chance to try it. But fear not, CNY is coming! gonna grab my baby konkon to my grandma house in seremban for shooting. Most probably landscape..wanna try do some old kampung style shooting..hopefully :)

My next target, upgrade camera body. What model? depend my financial status..if i rich i might go D3? if i poor i'll stick back to d60..hahahaha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congraz man! Finally u've bought it :)

Jackie said...

haha yea..finally bought it and back to square one, PK liao..XD

Justin Hee said...

WAHHHH alll get tamron lens edi lor!
I still haven get yet!
How much u get ar?

Jackie said...

@justin go buy =P...i bought for 1.5k

xu.xu.moi said...

i'm using this lens too! alrightttt!!! XD

Jackie said...

@sirei so nice..haihz..ppl nowday so rich T__T