Monday, January 04, 2010

Photograph Kaviarasu, Reiko, Peiyue & Pohling

It have been a time since i photograph model. Thus i want to challenge myself on doing it again and this time was alone, together with 4 models. The location was Titiwangsa since it is near and i lz go far far XP


* Kavia *

* Pohling *

* Four in a kind *


* Trying to make cool couple feeling..but i guess i failed.. *

It seem i still need polish my skill more. In addition i felt that i am still have low confidence on myself and the ability to arrange my model. Not to mention about the pics composition...=(


* Reiko *

* Peiyue *

* When girl dreaming *

* and when girl chatting *

anyway comment are still welcome :)

4 comments:

Reiko The Rainbow Girl said...

Oh lol... I look hideous T_T

Reiko The Rainbow Girl said...

I mean because 'I look hideous'... You got great skill, I CMI! LOL!

Jackie said...

haha no la u r doing great no worry..is my fault..XD

Anonymous said...

ur photo sux to the max..

hideous!!!!