Saturday, August 01, 2009

Photograph Adele Chow at Abandon House

Went to shooting with Mike & Ken yesterday. Mike brought us to an abandon house(i dunno where is d exact location). It was my first experience photograph a person. Not to mention the model of the day was Adele, my sweet bodyguard =D


* sweet smile *

I really need to thanks mike for teaching me basic stuff when photograph a person. To be honest i wasn't ready myself physically & emotionally for the shooting except my camera gears and i m shock looking on mike move so fast on arranging everything including the model. reli appreciated mike for willing to explain to me everything he know.


* Lonely? Helpless? *

FYI, i m using remote trigger while ken or mike helped me hold my SB600. I am given opportunity to witnessed how CLS working (mike cam was built in with CLS function) as well by using me & ken SB600.

Well, i guess i reli need learn more on lighting and composition wise.

Do comment the pics above ya ;)

more pics in fb..click here

21 comments:

Simon Wong said...

haha, ur photograph skill is improving... not much to comment; the pictures quite nice...

Mike Yip said...

How come the 1st pic she look like she's scared of you? :p

Jackie said...

@sooyee thx =P

@mike coz i scre her wif ghsot face? hahaha

- 1st pic changed -

HitoMi Ng said...

haiz, i wish I was there

Jeffro said...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE! btw.. *thumbs up for the pictures*

Va said...

why never snap me?! :P

nice photo! :D

Jackie said...

@hitomi nvm v find 1 day do =D

@jeffro haha i'll upload all in my fb then..but not nice ler =(

@vava next time next time =P

alvin said...

wow... nice picture!!! tak ajakkk...

bryanlyt said...

nice! this was before Juice isit?

Hp said...

Nice shoot!
now i know why u say the first one is the nicest oready =P

wen pink said...

only 2 pics?! more more pls! :D

Nigel Chen said...

I wanna tag along~~~ I just got myself a begineer entry DSLR and I dont know how to use it perfectly.. haiyoyo~ such a failure wei...

Jackie said...

@alvin aku bukan organizer! LOL

@bryan yea few hour b4 juice...tats y u c me like wanna die adi when in juice..damn tired

@hp eh i told b4 d 1st 1 is nicest? haha

@wenpink dowan! bluek!! later u kena adele diseases instead of tzia..hahaha

@nigel wow what model u bought? read d manual to know how to use all d menu..surf net for tutorial as well..good luck dude

Adele Chow said...

Thanks Boss! (: I love it the pictures, hehe!

Jackie said...

u r welcome sweetie ;)

mknace unlimited said...

just nice for me

Eldy Voon said...

I think the 2 pic should be .. the logo and caption (watermark) should embed @ bottom left will look nicer.

Ewin Ee said...

should stop down a bit on the triggered flash.

more pics! =)

Jackie said...

@mknace thx =)

@eldy mayb is good also put at d place i current located so tat no 1 can crop it and disclaimer d pic =p

@ewin LOL..blame ken for born taller than me..hahahahaha

Manji Tan said...

I can see Mike's element in your photography style..

Jackie said...

har? what element is tat?