Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chi Hua Hua Is Back! Season 2

I went to my aunt house at Selayang today. The main reason was to visit her newly born Chi Hua Hua's. The first moment i saw all of them, i heart it!! So cute lo! As a dog lover, i couldn't resist myself went to hug them.


* When in the cage. They doesnt afraid of strangers *

* 4 Siblings *

There are 6 puppies of Chi Hua Hua's. 2 brown, 3 brown mix white and the last black mix white. I love the black mix white most. It so adorable and cute.


* Ta daa! 6 Chi Hua Hua's *

* So cuteeee! *

* My most fav Chi Hua Hua's *

* So innocent look...awwwwww *

For those who wanna read my season 1 Chi Hua Hua post, click here.

till then, enjoy!

8 comments:

Kimberly Cheng Sweet Yee said...

SOOOOOOO CUTEEE!!! ><

Jackie said...

hheehe i agreee! =P

Chronolim aka Itchy said...

kawaii~~ can i hug hug??

cHrIstInA_YY said...

so innocent their faces >.<"

Jackie said...

@sheng haha go go hug =P

@yy yeap..puppy soo innocent =D

Tony said...

I also want HUG HUG xD

Devella said...

Awwwwww......very cute....=3

Jackie said...

@tony haha go go hug..dun saliva come out can adi =P

@devella yeaaa cuteee =P