Friday, August 14, 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

OMG!! Final Destination : Rest In Pieces is release soon on september without realising.



as the title said, I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination because I Want To Rest in Peace!! LOL XD

Seriously if some horrible accident that gonna happen on me and cause me die in a pieces, i guess my first reaction before die was like this...


* OMFG!!! *

Oh shit!! I know i look funny but tats d best expression i could give before i rest in pieces. Well, if some pro photographer could capture my that moment before i tear off, mayb i could b famous on next day when that face appear in newspaper..XD

Anyway, thanks for Nuffnang given me opportunity to win a pair tics for this screening. My final word...

Pls forget about me wanted to be famous after die in pieces, I still Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination!!!

hahahaha

0 comments: