Monday, June 15, 2009

1 out of 1000000000000 KL scenery - KLCC

Everyone know what is KLCC and I know KLCC photography is very common. However being a typical malaysian, i never reli capture KLCC pics (dun count yesterday i went to capture wif Eva for my assign). However i purposely went to KLCC last week at night wif my dear.


* i know u know that's KLCC *





* close up view *

As i said in my last time post, i m taking up challenge for KLCC night scenery. i din use tripod and set aperture to higher value coz that day wind was kinda strong. d stu wind cause my camera shack n d pic blur =(

More challenge to go. My dream is to capture all nice scenery around the world =)

4 comments:

xu.xu.moi said...

fuah... wish i was there. ><

Jackie said...

LOL what for? KLCC jer ma..XD

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Nice one !

Go to take their photo after a BIG rain
Sure the picture will look perfect clear :)

Jackie said...

LOL thx tc...i very lz..went there 3 times per week liao..damn sienz