Saturday, June 13, 2009

KL Central, Mc D & My sister

Went to KL Central early in the morning today to send my Sister to Kampar. Dun misunderstand! She going there not to study at UTAR but for *un-tell-able reason*...

Well, i woke up on 6.30am and reach there around 8.15am. I just dunno y i have the sudden feeling to having Mc D breakfast set. To be honest i m not that kind person who get attracted with all breakfast set offer by Mc D, KFC, Old Town, Starbuck or whatever food shop. I just dunno y suddenly i have urge to tried out Mc D Egg McMuffin.

Maybe because i wanted to taste the egg in d burger. I still remember dad use to bought me McEgg Burger which is my most favorite. However Mc D stop selling d products adi few years back. So try to tasteback my childhood favourite, i went to bought myself a set of Egg McMuffin breakfast set. It cost RM8.25..WTF! More exp than Mc Value lunch T_T...



The set was came with 3 things which is burger, Hashbrown and a drinks. Well, having a coffee in the early morning definitely not myself nor my taste! Oh well, i just tod give it a try so i choose to drink coffee instead of tea.



I am disappointed with the Egg McMuffin burger portion. Is super super small! Is 100% totally difference from the pic AKA Illustrator Stimulator..LOL..if u dun believe, lets compare!



See! I din lie. Their Egg and Muffin so damn thick but mine T___T..even worst than ramli burger..sigh..i swear i'll trust in all this kind of breakfast anymore. Congratulation to Mc D for manage to cut my steam (potong stim)..LOL

Anyway my sis was taking 9.30am train. I went back after send her till the entrance.


* Pic of the day with my beloved sis =) *

6 comments:

test said...

U got conned Mcd!XD but if u wan DIy better

Jackie said...

Dly? what is tat spec?

xu.xu.moi said...

sis looks quite like you, only bigger eyes
so cute ^^

Jackie said...

haha of coz..if not how to be sis? n my eyes are born to be small..T__T..

n yea she is cute =)

Hwei Fern said...

I like McEgg too!!! I used to go to McD to get McEgg when young time.. Sigh.. donno y they discontinue. so sad!!!

Jackie said...

yea md egg! i love it so much T___T..until today sometime i purposely cook an egg n eat wif bread..XD