Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Furry Vengeance Movie

I went to this movie wif my dear on last sat at Tropicana Citymall. My 3rd time been here. Reason being why i went there for movie is for the Pork Burger at Ninja Joe and not much ppl around as in weekend usually most shopping mall will pack wif ppl.



"Furry Vengeance" is a live action family comedy in which an ambitious young real estate developer, Dan Sanders (Brendan Fraser), faces off with a band of angry animals when his new housing subdivision pushes too far into a pristine part of the wilderness. Led by an incredibly clever raccoon, the animals stymie the development and teach our hero about the environmental consequences of man's encroachment on nature.


It was a OKOK comedy movie for me. I expected more funny actually. But yet, still worth to watch it if u dun feel this movie is stupid :P. Love the raccoon who portrait as the king among the animals in the jungle :D..in addition, i wanna laugh till death when look on the malay translation for this title..AKA Berbalas Dendam Berbulu XD









I gonna blog about the Pork Burger i ate next! :P

0 comments: