Sunday, May 16, 2010

i-Shabu Steamboat

i-Shabu Steamboat is a new shop that located near my uni, which is at Jalan Gading1 on 1st floor. For me, it is like shabushabu style where each person is given their own pot for steamboat. I went there on wed wif Sophia.


* Self service *

What attracted me most is their Super Value Set Lunch where available from 11am to 2pm, mon to fri only which cost RM5.90 for whole set. 4 choices of set are given and we can combine it wif rice, mee or bihun. Obviously the portion is just right enough for a person.


* Bihun *

* Set 1 *

* Thats what we got for RM5.90 *

Is a nice place to hang around since the environment was not bad and the price is kinda reasonable. I'll b back again wif my friends.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

portion so little only. haha. I guess you get wat you pay for. Hehe

Jackie said...

lol but if right enuf for me..if u big eater order 2 lo..XD

Matjoe said...

matjoe dropping by. 5.90 is cheap. boleh makan selalu

Jackie said...

hey joe :D..ya makan selalu..hahaha!

Anonymous said...

It's little but for that price.. it's worth it .. :D

Jackie said...

yeap..Rm5.90 cant expect to b 2 person portion rite? as i said, order 2 if u r big eater XP..so it gonna cost RM11.80, more or less like normal steamboat price adi :D

Koh Kian Fai said...

nice post and thanks for this info, even thou is from 11am to 2pm =)