Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coffee With Nuffies - Sara Khoo

Last week fri, i am given chance to join Coffee session with Nuffies and another bloggers in Nuffnang Office. For this time Coffee session, v had Sara Khoo. I guess it was my reli first time talking with her. Besides Sara, v also had extra nuffies join us, Robb and Fresh who i believe alot of u know them :D


* From left : Robb, Sara & Fresh *

Most of the conversation in between us is involve how the earning system in Nuffnang, how was the ads management/placement work, how advertorial assigned and etc. Well, dun ask me how all this things work as in i dun quite remember a single things about it XP. For me, blog for hobby/interest is alwiz goes first. Earn through blog wasn't reli under my concern as in i take it as my side income.

Nevertheless, it was a fun session wif them eventhough i kinda speechless when they all started to ask sort of question. i know i mind block and dunno what to ask, thus just be observer and listener most of the time, hahaha.


* group pic *

It seem Nuffnang office environment is kinda relaxing. I wonder can i intern there as 3d designer end of this year? :P..tim pls hear my wish! hahahaha

3 comments:

suhaisweet said...

Hi there..1st time see ur blog..nice entry and love ur pics too.visit me if free huh..;)

Matjoe said...

if i'm tim, i definitely will hire you. :P

u r rite its me and Iman who always ask question regarding making money from nuffnang.

my today entry blog about coffee with nuffies too.

www.matjoe.com

Jackie said...

@suhai sure and thx :)

@joe haha lets hope so :P