Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have a confession....

I have a confession...I LOVE Digi Blackberry Curve 8520!! Digi is really awesome yo! Their awesomeness cause me ditched away Maxis 2 years ago. I believe Digi alwiz come out the most affordable package to every consumer. I guess that's one of the reason why kids nowday so rich to own an iphone XP..



After doing few blog post regarding Digi Blackberry Curve 8520 (to refresh ur brain click here, here, here,here and here), i hope i could help solved the problem for those who in confusion about BB best package or BB function.

From my previous post regarding DG Blackberry Smart Plan, Digi offered the cheapest package and affordable to everyone. The data plan just as low as RM58/month and Zero Commitment on call plan! Where you gonna find this package from other Telco? NO WAY MAN!



If you dun believe, check the post i made about the comparison Telco that deal with Blackberry Curve 8520 in Malaysia. I guarantee you WOW when u look on package offered by Digi and the internet connection speed!!



Throughout the one month experience with my BB, i fell in love with the apps and function. One of the most famous apps is Blackberry Messenger! This apps cause me lz move to computer and msn instead laid on bed and do it with my BB..not to mention ubertwitter that allow me to tweet where i am without needing a huge desktop or laptop! Check out here for more awesome apps offered by BB :D

With all this reason i stated above, i cant find a reason why i hate my Blackberry. Unlike other Telco in Malaysia, the Telco (Digi) i currently using is offered alot benefits for consumer. Which make us Happy-Happy like Mc Donald logo yo!

For those who really wanted to get Blackberry, no need to hesitate! Digi is the best choice for you! As the slogan, DIGI ALWAYS THE SMARTEST CHOICE! So, be a smart consumer and go for Digi :D


* DIGI BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520! I'VE FOUND MY STYLE & MY CURVE. HAVE YOU? *


p/s sadly today might the last day i spend time with my Blackberry Curve 8520...farewell buddy T__T

0 comments: