Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pun-choi (Chinese Casserole) at Nice Soup Gang Restaurant

Last sun, i had relative dinner again. This dinner main purposes is to celebrate my cousin who got 8A's in SPM (The cousin who i said got Rm10k from her dad n my grandma..awwww!! Rich bastard! >,<). My dad suggested to had Pun Choi AKA Chinese Casserole at Nice Soup Gang Restaurant. It was my first time eat this dish! Heard also nv heard d name b4..LOL! Pun Choi is actually a dishes that consisted variety types of seafood and meats! It cost RM288 at Nice Soup Gang Restaurant for 10 pax. Worth is? i guess yes :P


* Abalone included? wink wink =) *

It will be perfect for seafood lover. But i kinda scare if eat too much seafood. But the portion definitely worth for 10 people on the table!

My dad scare the Pun Choi alone not enuf to fill in 14 of us, thus he ordered a fish. I forgot what's d fish name, but the chef recommended 1 become 4 types of fish! LOL..in other word 1 fish cook into 4 difference style. Awesome? :P









Overall, the dinner was awesome. But seriously costly -_-..oh well, special occasion and once in a while ok i guess.

4 comments:

w3ndee said...

where's the 'poon choi' place huh?
i heard there's one famous in serdang

Jackie said...

this 1 is at kepong, near selayang there :D

serdang ah..not familiar wif there..LOL

Unknown said...

Can I have the address or contact of the shop ?
Thank you

Unknown said...

Can I have the address or contact of the shop ?
Thank you