Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Artistry July 2009 Chapter 2 - Jackie & Friends Awesomeness!

Yay! All of us are awesome in Artistry party! no? I met alot blogger who i never met before and of coz, camwhore + pics time! Here are all AWESOME blogger who i took pics with =)


WARNING : This post just a personal matter. It has nth related with the event itself.


* My favourite picture of the day!!! 2 Bodyguards, 1 Boss! We rocksssssss! *

Well lets begin with all d pic i camwhore XD...wtf


* Jacq, Zhao, Wenpink, Chris & me before enter * - pic credit to Chris

* My male buddies - Alex, Nigel, me, Ken, Zhao, Chris & Josh * - Pic credit to Chris

Bloggers that i encounter for the first time...


* Jun & Me * - Pic credit to Jun

* Adele & me *

* Me & Mel *

Buddies that i knew through blogging (except Kristine)...


* Kristine & me *

* She playing wif my flash and try to make ghost effect..this is what we get..1 Dead fish 1 Dead sotong..XD * - pic credit to Kristine

* me, Kristine & Flora *

* me & Jess *

* Josh & me *

* me and Chris *

* me and Cathy *

* Jacq & me *

* me & Hitomi * - pic credit to Hitomi

* Wenpink & me *

* Kimchi & me *

EXTRA pics =D


* All the hawt girl! Wooops! *

* SS Gang trademark photo..LOL *

* Dancing time..Teck Weng seem bored *

After d party, we went to Murni for yumcha session.


* We rocks Murni too!! WEEE *

6 comments:

Geraldine said...

hey Adele is my friend lolz.

Jackie said...

oh i see..cool =P

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

omg! u call me sotong ar? mau mati! xP

Jackie said...

haha then u wan ikan mati? XD

Josh said...

udang mati? ketam mati? XD

Jackie said...

ketam mati sound nice..XD