Monday, July 20, 2009

Special Birthday Post to Adele Chow

In this summer, new missions, new adventures, new bodyguards, Adele Chow!



Yosh! As everyone know, me Jackie Loi is President of Titanium Ah Loi Corp.


* Tats me *

Being a famous and successful businessman, my life alwiz been threaten by 2 most dangerous lifeform in innit, Chris the Dudu Vampiric Man & Suresh the Sur Bloody Zombie.


* Chris *

* Suresh *

In order to protect myself, i hired 2 bodyguards, Adele & Kimz.


* Adele ID *

* Kimz ID *

Adele, was my main bodyguard who followed me everywhere 24 hours (exclude my private moment XD).


* HENSHIN!? LOL *

She use her life to protect me whenever she is needed. She even taught Chris & Suresh a lesson not to bully me anymore in innit. She performed my most favourite move, Rider Kick on Chris & Suresh!!


* Rider KICK!! *

As a token of appreciation, i made this special post for my bodyguard and wish her Happy Birthday Adele! =D...i know she is happy...hehehe



p/s i guess my photoshop skill not yet rusty...ahahaha

3 comments:

Isaac Wong said...

Haha, I like Suresh's face.

Little Ms Midnight said...

Haha. I like the bloody zombie's face!!!

Jackie said...

hahaha..tat guy mad adi,..,he gonna smack me XD