Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hennessy Artistry : MIECC, Mines Edition - Blast the Stage with Friends!

The biggest Hennessy Artistry just strike the town on last week sat! I was fortunate enuf to attended this great event. It seriously rock my day! :D

As usual, this post is not regarding Hennessy Artistry itself, but is about my friends on that day. Enjoy :)

#1. Hennessy Artistry passes



#2. My guest of the night, Victoria



#3. Jacq, Alex, Vic & me. Hennessy Rocks yo!



#4. with mua sayang, Shannon



#5. YY & Joshua



#6. Victoria



#7. Wern



#8. Alex & Jacq



#9. Vic & Sam



#10. Edwin & Vic



#11. Vic & Henry



#12. Fresh & Yuanyee



#13. Group photo



#14. Jun & Joshua & me? Triple J ;P



#15. Nee



#16. Jamie, Liki & Jayren



#17. Jamie



#18. Esther



#19. Xiang



#20. Joanna



I was drunk badly that day. But thx sayang was there to drove my car :D..appreciated alot! not gonna get drunk again..pifff

2 comments:

Unknown said...

muhahaha I drove myself back! LOLs don't KO again next time =D

Jackie said...

lol excuse me u drove my car back ok ;P..yea not gonna drunk again! i promise! :D