Sunday, October 03, 2010

ハッピーバースデー



Yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JACKIE! :D

ok it is my birthday today. For me i lost the excitement of my own birthday since few years back. i dun celebrate my birthday like i use to b when i was young. I dun receive any present like i use to be (though i wan ;( ). I dun even remember my own birthday like i use to be until some1 actually wishes me for the first. U know who u r ;)

Well i adi in 3rd stage of life, adult stage. The figure of my age remind me tat more responsibility and challenge in need to face in coming life. It also remind me tat i m getting closer to achieve my dream..

Anyway, really thanks for every wishes :). Tq for supporting my blog as well if u r my dear reader. Seriously blogging is just a part of my life. No matter i got reader onot, my blog will still move on as long as i am still here ;)

I'll continue to work hard towards my dream! I might get myself a domain for myself as my own birthday present once i m free ;). Pls do continue support me! I'll do my best. I swear i gonna do Kamen Rider Clevis in 3D this coming hols ;)



p/s if u guys are reli my reader, u'll know what d first pics mean :)

3 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Happy birthdayz to you ar =)
All the best to Kamen Rider you ;p

Jacquelyn Ho said...

i dun understand the brown thingy >< is that domokun? O_o

happy birthday again! =D

keep blogging, blog on behalf of me hehe

Jackie said...

@TC HAHA TQTQ ;p..BUT WHAT KAMEN TIDER YOU? TSKK

@jacq LOL u can check here ;P http://jackieloi.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-if-im-russian-spy.html

and thx :)...dun stop blogging la u aiyaa