Thursday, August 12, 2010

Xrosbot 1.0 Movie Trailer

Xrosbot (pronounced as Crossbot) was derived from X (cross) and Robot (bot). The Xros word idea was get from Digimon latest anime, Xros War..hehe..isnt it d word are cool?



Ok basically this movie trailer is my assignment for Editing, Compositing and Effect subject where related wif all effect thingy tat done by Adobe After Effect. It spend me 3 weeks to done since i got other assignment to concentrate as well.

I using 2 characters from my own design and for my Animation assignment and another 3 characters courtesy of WeiHong, Engkiat and Mark. Yes 3 of them make cameo AKA special appearance in d trailer.

Well, enuf of crapping, here is the trailer i did.



I did all the voicing myself but i change the pitch XP. I used Kamen Rider W Henshin sound effect on the characters name..:D And the final music in the trailer was "W" by Mitsuru Matsuoka. Yes it is Kamen Rider W latest movie theme song :D! Get hooked to this song recently. If u wan full version of this song here u go.



1 burden down and 2 more to go! After tat i m holidays! :D

4 comments:

 Jıёyı . PıикaвёLŁ . Q`kiё . мё  said...

wooooooooo, nice. :D

Jackie said...

hehe tq tq..when ur turn? :P

daphiexn™ said...

What u use to change pitch a?

Jackie said...

lol natural talent..no software needed ;P..muahahahaha