Saturday, August 21, 2010

Grown Ups Movie



It have been few weeks since my last movie! omg i know i skip alot nice movie. Beat me! I havent watch despicable me, inception and sorceress apprentice! I went to Jacq convocation this morning at Wisma MCA. Aww she finally graduate! Together wif Alex, Samantha, Jeffro and Aaron after the convo, we went to lunch at Wangsa Walk and grab a tic for movie, Grown Ups!

Grown Ups is a 2010 American buddy-comedy film starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade and Rob Schneider. Rock, Schneider, Spade and Sandler (as well as co-star Tim Meadows) all joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in the 1990-91 season; other actors Colin Quinn, Maya Rudolph, and Norm MacDonald have also been SNL cast members. Sandler and Fred Wolf wrote the script and Dennis Dugan directed. The film was produced by Sandler's production company Happy Madison and was distributed by Columbia Pictures.


It is nice, comedy, warm hearted and harmony movie. To be honest, the whole movie was enjoyable and very harmony. No complicated conflict, no twist and turn and yea, a very nice feeling movie. I wonder will i able to gather together wif my friends 20~30 years later just like in this movie. It would be cool, rite? no? ;P


* All buddies gathered *

* One of my favourite scene when they pointing themself and said "me?" *

* and i alwiz wanted to do tat *

* the eye catching scene, megan fox alike scene :D *

Anyway, do catch up this movie! no regrets! The stort line and character development are very well manages. Not to mention all comedian actors are in this movie ;)

0 comments: