Monday, June 28, 2010

My Water Moments

Who doesnt like to swim! Raise ur hand now!! *raise hand* hahaha..well, being in water is fun! However, it is pain in ass to bring DSLR along as in DSLR not water proof. And we'll shout like mad when our expensive gadget hit by water.

Fortunate, technology nowdays is so convenience! No worry! Sony is here to introduce their camera, Sony Cyber Shot TX5! What so great about this camera? well do check below to find out :P. The 13 pages & 2 box comic exclusive cover belong to my N900 will explain to u.





























So, isn't it awesome to have a camera that water proof! I can even bring it inside when i bath! opss..well, me & n900 seriously mad about this camera. Hopefully fate able to connect N900 with TX5 together.

As usual, special thanks to Nuffnang for the contest that provide me & N900 1/3 chance to own this gorgeous. As mentioned from the comic, TX5 is built to be water-, shock-, dust- and temperature-proof! With features like Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and Anti-motion blur, TX5 give you the photographic power to shoot in style whenever, wherever.

For more info, check at http://www.sony.com.my/product/dsc-tx5

9 comments:

Matjoe said...

bro, really hope you'll be the winner. i enjoy the comic.
kinna sick to know eggyolk jer yg menang. eggyolk entry also nice

Jackie said...

@joe haha i hope so lerr..but then eggyolk is great :D..so we'll c how ler..:D

Anonymous said...

good luck.. :D

Jackie said...

thx shirleen :D

theeggyolks said...

wah!! your entry so nice!! I read every single words out of your post! best of luck!! I'm out of luck -_-

RunWitMe said...

Hi! That's cute but the contest first instruction is "Take a picture!" Just my observation....

Jackie said...

@eggyolk nah ur post is awesome as ever :D..good luck..luck is still wif u if u nv give up :P

@run yeap but..i dun have compact and i m in d category of “OMG careful, don’t get my camera wet, it cost over RM 3000 okay!”..which refer to my dslr LOLL

John said...

waisek man

Jackie said...

@john waisek? suka makan?