Friday, June 18, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

poster

wooo Leonardo DiCaprio had a new movie! Inception! Courtesy to Nuffnang, 70 Nuffnangers with their guests will be able to catch Inception a day before its release date in Malaysia!And to win this, just blog about a blog post with title "My Mind is the Scene of the Crime" and share with them what your most valuable secret in your mind that you don’t want to be stolen. More info, just click here :P

Well, for me, i dowan my most valuable secret in my mind regarding Kamen Rider been stolen! As you all know i love Kamen Rider! I can memorize all their appearance, name, color, attack and even their coolest HENSHIN (transform) pose! I make a promise to myself i'll translate and make use of this secret into my future animation! isn't cool? I'll have my own Kamen Rider, made in Malaysia!

0 comments: