Sunday, June 06, 2010

How Mister Potato Rice Crisps Change My Life

Everyone is aware the stress-ness of work in this world..So do I who stress on doing designing..however i never expect a savior appear and come to rescue me..he is....



The story begin when...

























If you think I should take Flame Grilled BBQ, click here
If you think I should take Hot & Spicy, click here
If you think I should take Original, click here
If you think I should take Sour Cream & Onions, click here


7 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Okay you are gonna win this time =D
I can see so much effort you put inside~!
All the best!

Chin Ee said...

haha funny expression! XD

Jackie said...

@ TC heh thx..but is not up to us who judge it..just wait for result..all d best to u too :)

@ Ee LOL!! tats me after mayday concert..hahahahaha

Copykate said...

awesome entry! totally love it! XD

top 3 for sure! teehee

Samuel C said...

awesome stuff bro! =D

Jackie said...

@copykate kenot num 1 ah? haha..urs nice too :P

@sam thx urs too :D...nais!

joegrimjow said...

LOL
the best!