Friday, May 29, 2009

My Paktorlogy - Night At The Museum : Battle of Smithsonian

Today went out paktor with my dear! However things happen kinda rush because i went TS for movie immediately after my class over. Once i reached, i queue up to buy the tics and i saw alot ppl eventhough is weekday. As i expected, those student holidays (and most of them skip school! I know! LOL). After bought the movie tic, Night At The Museum : Battle of Smithsonian, i rush to KFC to get lunch with my dear.

I am the one who eat since i havent eat. I finish up Zinger Max Burger set in 10 min XP..after tat v run to cinema for movie..So how was the movie? I dun wish to spoil it. So if anyone interested for it, feel free to drop by GreenTeaMovie for movie review =). However i must say this movie is funny like hell =D. We laugh all d way from beginning till d end..hehe

Anyway, i felt today kinda quick@speed outing with my dear. We dun have any special plan to spend time together. However i enjoy d moment i spend wif her in cinema =)



I LOVE YOU DEAR!

4 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

Aha, the first comment...

Sweet sweet pica but you look sleepy *cough*

I love Myself ^^

BooNMiNG said...

sweet and lovely couple minus the sleepy eyes... lol

Jackie said...

haha..sleepy..i guess because i watched 2 movie continuously.n i was using flash for tat pic..LOL

Anonymous said...

funny right?
haha.. nice movie..