Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Shadow Started Fade..

Finally!! After more than a month, i went out wif my dear today!! We plan to Time Square for movie (And this might be her last companied wif me before she left to melacca for further study - UTeM). So we made a appointment to meet at Time Square Imbi monorail entrance. But due to some accident (That stupid monorail temporarily shut down due to some activity), we meet at Chow Kit Station. After that she said wanna go by Metrobus. Guess no choice so we waited Metrobus at Chow Kit. While waiting, v saw some event on d whole road (I no idea what d thing was..hahaha). But i manage capture some "handsome" horse pic ^^
A marching band! Lalalala
See that black horse?? So Kawaiii!!!

After that we managed to get into bus and head to Time Square. After redeem d tics we went to have a look on d competition, SIR (Spell-It-Right). Wow, some words i reli no idea how to spell it,hahaha..After that v have a walk around Time Square to kill some time. Finally when d clock reach 1145 hours, v kick our butt to 3rd floor cinema for movie, Get Smart. Wooops! i give THUMB UP for this movie. Was very silly yet funny,hahaha..i am glad i din choose wrong movie =P..

After movie, we went to Sushi King for lunch. Next v went to BB Plaza to her aunt comp shop. She wanted to survey a laptop price for her use. Accidentally i got to know d price for my laptop as well,roughly RM4k above...wow!! Killing me ler..haha.. After that v have a walk at Sg Wang before v went back. During on d way back, I took out a present for her that i ready for very long time ago =). I hope she like it.


This is a box that i use to put present for my dear

OMG! WTF is tat?

It jump to my present box!!
See? A doggie with Alfro-Sytle hair =D
Second present for my dear. A necklace..What? Wanna see the pendant closely?
Here the pendant. A couple. I curently wearing d others 1 =D

Opss..tat doggie stole the necklace!

This box is for necklace

FInally finished wrap all d present =)
Me and my dear =)..she is smilling so happy
Us again =)


After i reached home,my mum told me UTM have sent me d notification letter. If u guys do reffer my post on LiveSpace, i manage to got IPTA (UTM) =). Eventhough i wun accept it (since i already make my move to UCSI), but i m glad i managed prove something for myself =).

"Get Smart" movie tics. Whats up wif d UCSI? haha

Letter from UTM =D


Well, i dunno my choice to continue pursuit my dream toward 3d animation is rite or wrong. No one can tell me or guarentee it, so i juz make it a bet! however i believe in myself tat i can do it since i already make two miracle happen in my life. I am glad she could be my dear. No one could ever replace u deep inside my heart. Beside, I manage to figure where i stood, thx for everything =)..


My dear is going Melacca next sun (29th June). It is painful to face it (eventhough Melacca near kl), but i have no choice. I'll b her supporter to guide her,i hope she could do better for her own future too =)..

Good luck dear, Muacksss! I alwiz love u so much =)

0 comments: