Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Malaysian Rain

I am facing a worst rain today while on d way to UCSI. I reach Tasik Selatan Station around 1300 and that time the rain started to rain heavy!! until my pant also wet! I miss the 1315 bus because it was full house. So i have no choice just to wait the next turn...

So the next bus came around 1355,i knew i'll late for class today but i have no choice!! When that bus reach North Wing, a bunch of human (UCSI Student) came out from the campus and surrounded the bus, wanted to went up. My impression on them " DAMNIT! Don't you all know how to line up? like a small kid who never sit bus before"..since i m standing near the door, i have to went down d bus to let the student in d bus to go down. So when the "store" was clear, those bunch of human cheers for happiness (or i should said mad cheering -,-).

They all run and fight for place in d bus. my impression on them that time "UNCIVILIZE HUMAN". While they going up d bus recklassly, one of them push me and i step on a girl foot. that girl scream for pain!! woah i so scare and straight away move away my foot and say sorry to her. After that i went up d bus and coincidenly i stand beside d girl who i step her foot just now. She was talking wif her frenz n i heard "That idiot guy step my foot until so pain"...OMG! i m so paiseh that time..i wonder she realise i was standing beside her onot,hahaha...so finally, i reach South Wing and late for d class, which was already 1415...

0 comments: