Thursday, July 01, 2010

I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice!

Woohooo! Who dun like sorcerer!? I bet everyone do especially harry porter movie! Everyone love magic! How handy if world wif magic..v can poof this and poof that! Courtesy to Nuffnang, 60 Nuffnangers will have the chance to watch The Sorcerer’s Apprentice 2 days before its official release date!!



To win a pair of invites to catch The Sorcerer’s Apprentice in the big screen, just write a blog post with the title “I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” and share with why do you wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and what would you do with your new magical powers.

For me i wanna b sorcerer's apprentice because i wanna be cool! Imagine if i am sorcerer's apprentice, i got MAGIC! I can perform magic show and *jeng jeng jeng*, money come to my pocket. Isn't it cool? :D

Besides, with my new magical powers, i gonna henshin (transform) myself into hero of justice, Kamen Rider! Oh i wanna be Kamen Rider Clevis! My own kamen rider imaginary! So i gonna b fighting crime, trying to save the world~!


* Kamen Rider Clevis! *

Secondly wif my magic power, i dun think i even need a transport. Just use teleport skill and pooff! i reach my destination! No jam, no time, no money and no petrol/fuel involve! Cool rite? Just like JUMPER movie :D or mayb like this in this video did by me :D


* Teleport! *

Thirdly with magic power, i gonna change my Nokia N900 into living things like the imaginary comic i drew him..owhh he is so adorable :D..with that he gonna be my real buddy :D


* Nokia N900! *

There are for me to list down what i gonna do with my magic power but this 3 are the main i gonna do :D

0 comments: