Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3D Interior Modeling

Finally 2 of my assignment/presentation down by last week. I felt my shoulder very light as in the burden was gone. It was my 2nd year in 3D Animation course and this sem was my very first time doing 3D. It also my vest first 3D work (yea previously i sucks using Maya).

As in for this sem, our final assign for this class is interior design in 3D. So, i went victor house to took pic last few month ago.



His house very nice rite? But i guess i do have bad taste wif interior. I admit i seldom look on those interior magazine or whatsoever. Thus, this is my final result of my 3D modeling.



Yea is like comparing earth and heaven..sigh..still, i'll work hard start from today. I need explore and study more everything around our life and make it as references for myself!

6 comments:

Tony Wan said...

wow! good ah! But... the TV is showing "Broke Back Mountain" ?

Jackie said...

er i dunno what movie is tat..cincai bantai 1..hahahahahaha...lomantik maaaa XD

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

:( design course seems fun

Jackie said...

@jian no is brain and creativity juice killer! T_T

xu.xu.moi said...

nice~

Jackie said...

thx sirei :D